Part-time Adjunct Instructor - Anatomy & Physiology
Nicolet College is establishing a pool of qualified candidates to be considered when adjuncts are needed to teach a variety of Anatomy & Physiology courses, including General and Advanced.
This is a part-time position reporting to the Dean of Liberal Arts and Business. Qualified applicants may be contacted as needs arise.
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Deliver performance-based, learning-centered instruction in accordance with the mission, vision, and philosophy of Nicolet College.
- Use technology to enhance teaching and learning, as well as other aspects of work.
- Communicate regularly and provide consistent feedback to students about successful course completion.
- Maintain accurate attendance, student success, and scholastic records of students and submit required reports according to published deadlines.
- Communicate with full-time instructors and the dean regarding instruction and student performance.
- Master's Degree in Physiology or Biology or Master's Degree in a closely related field with a minimum of 18 graduate credits in Physiology or Biology is required.
- Demonstrated ability to teach.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively to create and facilitate student learning.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and maintain positive working relationships across the College and in the district required.
- Ability to meet and maintain Nicolet College Faculty Quality Assurance System requirements. View details at: https://www.nicoletcollege.edu/about/employment/faculty-quality-assurance-system-requirements
- Experience with alternative delivery methods such as hybrid courses.
- Successful teaching experience in a post-secondary setting
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with students of varied ages, learning styles, academic levels, and cultural backgrounds.
Commensurate with education and experience. Benefits are not included with this part-time position.
Apply at nicoletcollege.edu/employment. Attach a letter of interest, a current résumé, and unofficial transcripts of coursework. Applications will be reviewed as needs arise.