Non-Credit Instructional Adjunct
General SummaryFOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT CONTINUING EDUCATION @ 352-365-3556
SALARY, COMPENSATION, CLASS DATES & TIMES DEPEND ON SUBJECTS TAUGHT
- Provide non-credit instruction through Continuing Education. Course availability, requirements and hours may vary. Applicants may be contacted if their qualifications match a need for a particular course.
- Assist with curriculum development whenever appropriate.
- Observe all college rules and regulations.
- Meet all scheduled classes for the full period.
- Provide non-credit instruction.
- Teach assigned courses in accordance with course description.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records on all students.
- Dependent on subject matter.
- Documented expertise in the course subject matter.
- Varies depending on course taught.
- Ability to demonstrate the four College Service Excellence Standards of respect, competence, responsiveness, and collaboration when interacting with students, employees, visitors, and community members.