FAIR PLAY PROJECT OUTREACH COORDINATOR
JOB NO.: 96810-AS
Work Type: Staff Full or Part Time, Staff-Full Time, Staff-Part Time
Categories: Communications, Editing, Extension, Outreach, Public Engagement, Marketing, Public Relations
Employment Class: Academic Staff-Terminal
Position Vacancy ID: 96810-AS
Working Title: Fair Play Project Outreach Coordinator
Official Title: SR OUTREACH SPEC(S92BN) or OUTREACH SPECIALIST(S92DN) or ASSOC OUTREACH SPEC(S92FN)
FTE: 75% - 100%
Anticipated Begin Date: JANUARY 01, 2019
Term: This position will end on DECEMBER 31, 2020.
Minimum $44,000 ANNUAL (12 months)
Depending on Qualifications
Degree and Area of Specialization:
Master's degree required in education, psychology, other social science or related field
Minimum number of years and type of relevant work experience:
* At least two years of experience in planning events in K12 and postsecondary education settings.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of trainings, workshops, or professional development for educators.
* Experience in developing professional working relationships with staff in school districts and postsecondary education institutions.
* Use of database/project management systems for data collection and reporting.
* Experience in collecting data for program improvement purposes.
License or certificate:
The primary role of this position is to support two projects, both of which involve the development and use of a virtual simulation about bias in K12 and postsecondary education. The position requires extensive organizational skills and the ideal candidate must be detail-oriented. They need to be able to work collaboratively with others and manage multiple activities and deadlines all in the service of successful implementation of both projects. Most importantly, a passion for the topic is essential!
This position may be made renewable or extended pending additional funding.
Instructions to applicants:
To apply for this position, please upload a cover letter addressed to Christine Pribbenow, current resume, and document with the names and contact information of three professional references.
Additional Link: Full Position Details
NOTE: A Period of Evaluation will be Required
The University of Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains current campus safety and disciplinary policies, crime statistics for the previous 3 calendar years, and on-campus student housing fire safety policies and fire statistics for the previous 3 calendar years. UW-Madison will provide a paper copy upon request; please contact the University of Wisconsin Police Department.
Advertised: Dec 10 2018 Central Standard Time
Application Close: Dec 24 2018 11:55 PM Central Standard Time