Clinical Instructor in Urology
The Department of Urology at the University of Kentucky, College of Medicine is seeking a Clinical Instructor to provide direct patient care at UK Chandler Medical Center and the Veterans' Affairs Medical Center. This fellowship position provides clinical support specifically for endourology, but will also provide assistance to the general urology case load.
In addition, to providing direct patient care, the faculty member will supervise residents and students. They will also be responsible for organizing and executing a broad range of clinical and educational programs in support of the University of Kentucky's patient care, education and training missions.
Demonstrated ability in patient care and clinical teaching is essential for the successful applicant. In addition, this position requires the ability to relate to internal and external constituencies of the Medical Center involved in related disciplines.
Please include a CV along with application. Applications will be reviewed immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Clinical Instructor in Urology
Type of Position
Position Time Status
M.D., D.O, or equivalent
Required Related Experience
Completion of ACGME accredited Urology training program
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Eligible to obtain licensure , or possess current licensure, to practice medicine through the Kentucky State Board of Medical Licensure
Eligibility for board certification in Urology
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Open Untill Filled
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's Online Employment System?
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Academic Keys
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the above
- Curriculum Vita
- Cover Letter