This position will work directly with students charged with violating the Code of Student Conduct to facilitate the student conduct process and foster student learning outcomes. The Student Responsibility Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Office of Student Conduct and is involved in a variety of activities covering the entire student conduct process.
Student Responsibility Coordinator
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Requires handling of light-weight objects up to 10 pounds, some standing, walking, and sitting.
Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m; and with some nights and weekends.
MS Windows, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint) , and Database Management.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
College of Student Personnel or related field, Master's Degree preferred.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * What is your philosophy of student conduct in higher education?
(Open Ended Question)
- * Briefly describe your experience adjudicating cases, serving as a conduct officer, or working with a University student conduct process.
(Open Ended Question)
- * How many years of experience do you have collaborating with faculty and staff (e.g., committees, training, campus programs)?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter