Associate Dean for Experiential Learning & Innovation
Position Number 998837
Functional Title Associate Dean for Experiential Learning & Innovation
Position Type Administration - Staff
The School of Nursing (SON) is searching for a forward-thinking and innovative professional to serve as the Associate Dean for Experiential Learning and Innovation. This position reports directly to the Dean and is responsible for the collaborative development and oversight of experiential learning activities in the school, including faculty practice, community partnerships and global/domestic health care initiatives. A primary focus is to build and sustain relationships for student education, leadership and scholarship opportunities that support the teaching, research and service mission and strategic vision of both the SON and the University. The Associate Dean will collaborate with the Dean, Associate Deans for Academic Programs, Academic Affairs, Research and Innovation, and program directors to ensure activities are integrated into the school's various programs.
• A Master's degree in nursing or related field required.
• 3- 5 years of experience in health care
• Organizational/administrative experience, including budget oversight
• Experience in developing partnerships
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Doctoral preparation is preferred.
Recruitment Range Competitive salary, commensurate with education, experience and expertise
Org #-Department Dean's Office, School of Nursing - 12801
Job Open Date 10/05/2018
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled Yes
Type of Appointment Permanent
Number of Months per Year 12
- Cover Letter
- List of References
- Reference Letter 1
- Reference Letter 2
- Reference Letter 3
- Other Documents
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a master's degree?
- * Do you have 3-5 years experience in health care?
- * Please indicate how you learned of the vacant position for which you are applying:
- UNCGjobsearch Website
- Piedmont Triad Area Newspaper
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Other professional journal / website
- UNC School System Job Board
- Personal Networking
- If you selected "Other", please provide the name of the resource here.
(Open Ended Question)
To learn more or to apply for this position please visit our UNCGjobsearch website at https://jobsearch.uncg.edu