Job Number: 80067
Thanks for your interest in the Events Planner position. Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 699 open jobs by clicking here. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
Education & Experience:
Associate degree and three years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated success planning events.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities, and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrated creativity, problem solving skills, taking initiative, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to accomplish goals working through formal and informal channels, with diplomacy and tactfulness.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, and customer service skills. Must be well organized and detailed oriented.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other online documents, such as Google Docs.
- Ability to interact and successfully collaborate with a broad spectrum of contributing groups and customers.
Desired/Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability using the following: 25 Live CollegeNET; Box; DropBox; Formsite; MailChimp; MS Access; Oracle (Stanford iProcurement, Pcard, TCard); Salesforce; Social Tables; Stanford Events Calendar; Uber Business; and WordPress preferred.
Certifications and Licenses:
- Valid Non-Commercial Class California Driver's License.
- Frequently stand/walk, sit, perform desk-based computer tasks, and use a telephone.
- Occasionally kneel/crawl, twist/bend/stoop/squat, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, and grasp forcefully, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 21-40 pounds.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a California Non-commercial Class license and drive day or night.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- May require some travel and working evenings and weekends.
- When conducting university business, must comply with the California Vehicle Code and Stanford University driving requirements.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
The Hoover Institution at Stanford University is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Hoover Institution, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency