Financial Aid Advisor
We are looking for a detail oriented Financial Aid Advisor with exceptional customer service skills that also has knowledge of FERPA, federal, state, and institutional financial aid program rules, regulations, and processes. You will use your outstanding communication skills to explain the financial aid cycle to students and parents and collaborate with other departments. If you have experience working in a fast paced Financial Aid department we would like to hear from you!
Does this sound like you?
• You have high attention to detail.
• You know how to provide excellent customer service.
• You know how to establish interpersonal rapport and relate to individuals from a wide range of background and cultures.
• You have the willingness to discern and meet the needs of students.
• You have some prior experience in financial aid.
• You have a familiarity with automated systems such as EdConnect, COD, NSLDS, ELM or Campus Vue/Campus Nexus.
If so, apply now and join a great team!
Apply here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=10408&clientkey=4D4FD0CCF62EE221C2C35081F2D3F958
About Cogswell College:
Cogswell College is a 130-year-old, accredited institution of higher education located in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
Cogswell's faculty members work to provide the finest possible academic programs that encourage creativity and exploration. The administrative staff is committed to creating the best possible learning environment while Cogswell alumni provide assistance through internships, jobs, workshops and other bridges to industry.
Be part of Cogswell- Create the Extraordinary!