MD School - 305000
The Assessment Coordinator will support the assessment and evaluation operations during Phase 1 of the medical education program. This position will maintain the assessment and evaluation section of a CMS/LMS vendor-based system by inputting and querying data.
The MD School Department at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire an Assessment Coordinator to join our team.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Updating and maintaining assessment tracking for curricular courses in educational programs.
* Training faculty, staff, and students how to implement curricular assessment tools using online delivery technologies.
* Collaborating in problem solving for future assessment and evaluation needs.
* Coordinating assessment and evaluation-related projects.
* Collaborating with other faculty and staff to maintain partnerships within the unit.
* Organizing assessment and evaluation events (e.g. trainings, feedback sessions, meetings).
* Producing ad-hoc reports upon request.
* Documenting system tasks related to assessment and evaluation functions.
* Participating in analyzing existing processes and systems for possible improvements and in the recommendation of new or revised systems.
* Performing other duties as assigned to assist the school in obtaining and maintaining its educational mission.
* Additional duties that may be assigned.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
The successful candidate will possess the following required qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree and 4 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in healthcare, education, business, psychology, computer science or related field.
* At least 2 years experience in a higher education or health-related field.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
* Previous experience using an online learning management system.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume and a cover letter with their online application.
Salary commensurate with experience
Monday - Friday
Application Types Accepted
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?
Require a certification?
Official Job Title
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled