Data Management Analyst Senior
This position performs a wide variety of data management, analysis and reporting functions. The position collaborates with stakeholders and other analysts to enable access to and interpretation of a variety of data sources.
These analytic products support the research, operations and quality improvement efforts of the UK and UKHC enterprise. They may involve the creation of data collection instruments, automations, statistical analyses, ad-hoc or self-service reports, website development, dashboards, infographics and visualizations.
The position will work closely with clinical staff, faculty, business analysts and researchers to effectively and efficiently meet their analytic needs.
Will assist with the continuous improvement of the analytic group in designing and refining policies and procedures, enhancing documentation, and participating in knowledge sharing activities Other duties as assigned.
Data Management Analyst Senior
7H042: Center for Health Services Research
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Sitting for long periods of time, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25lbs.
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Database mgmt., data modeling, SQL, SAS/SPSS/IR/ Integration, Tableau, Congnos, JMP, Web Development.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Curriculum Vita
- Cover Letter