Open date: December 20th, 2018
Next review date: January 7th, 2019
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: January 17th, 2019
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Junior Specialists without salary positions are occasionally available throughout the year in the Sue and Bill Gross Stem Cell Research Center at the University of California, Irvine. These positions are typically under the sponsorship of various faculty members (http://stemcell.uci.edu/people/).
To qualify, candidates must have previous research experience and a minimum of a Bachelor's degree. Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and curriculum vitae along with the names and addresses of three references to the following on-line recruitment URL:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 2-4 required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now