Campus Police Officer
Under the administrative leadership and general direction of the Center Dean or designee, plan, organize, direct, and monitor the activities and operations of the San Diego and Imperial Women's Business Center (WBC); serve as its primary interface with public agencies, governmental offices, small business/economic development providers, sponsors, and contract holders.
1. Plan, organize, direct, and provide leadership for operations and activities of the San Diego and Imperial Women's Business Center; develop, implement, and maintain effective programs for proper execution of the WBC mission.
2. Plan, direct, and coordinate the work of assigned staff; review and evaluate work products, methods, and procedures; organize and meet with staff to plan, develop, and implement effective programs and support services in assigned areas of responsibilities.
3. Provide program management and delivery of small business technical assistance services to small business owners and entrepreneurs in a timely and cost-beneficial manner; ensure adequate and qualified staffing to support the program and its mission.
4. Ensure compliance with Federal Cooperative Agreements, Office of Management and Budget circulars, public agency contracts, Southwestern College agreements, and internal program procedures; make decisions commensurate with corresponding law and policies.
5. Monitor various aspects of the WBC budget including budget preparation and execution; coordinate with the Associate Director and Department Director of Fiscal Services in the preparation of budget revisions and financial reports.
6. In coordination with the Associate Director, identify and obtain funding to sustain and grow WBC operations through sponsors, cooperative agreements, grants, and contract opportunities with public or private organizations.
7. Develop, coordinate, and implement the overall marketing of WBC services to existing and potential clients, stakeholders, and community partners.
8. Initiate and develop client development workshops, training seminars, and other client development activities such as business planning, marketing, bookkeeping, financing, and related areas. Develop and monitor the execution of client counseling sessions, counseling session follow-ups, and other client assistance programs.
9. Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Any combination equivalent to: a Bachelor's degree with major course work in business administration, public administration, or related field AND two years of increasingly responsible, directly-related management level experience working with small businesses with an emphasis on government procurement services.
Range 28, Steps 1-9, $6,494.00-$9,236.00. An excellent benefits package which includes medical, vision, dental, retirement, vacation, generous sick leave package, and life insurance is available for the employee and eligible dependents. This position is a classified exempt position in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act and California Education Code Section 88020. The employee holding this position is not eligible for overtime compensation.
WORKING DAYS & HOURS:
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (Approximately)
As soon as the successful candidate is identified and following the subsequent governing board approval.
All application materials must be received on-line at https://jobs.swccd.edu/postings/2643. Position is open until filled. Applications received by the first screening deadline of 11:59 p.m. on Friday, January 18, 2019 are guaranteed to be reviewed by the selection committee. Any application received after the deadline is not guaranteed a review.
FAXED MATERIALS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Submit the following application materials on-line:
(1) Letter of application (cover letter)
(4)Unofficial copies of college transcripts with date degree conferred
It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all application materials are received by the deadline date. A separate, complete application packet is required for each position for which you are applying for.
All materials included in your application packet become District property,
will not be returned, will not be copied, and will be considered for this opening only.
INTERVIEW TRAVEL COSTS MUST BE BORNE BY THE APPLICANT.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer and in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act,
Southwestern Community College District will make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency