Director of the Continuing Education Center
Emirates College of Technology, a leading higher education institution in Abu Dhabi, invites applications for the following position:
Director of the Continuing Education Center.
The Director of Continuing Education is responsible for the development and operation of the college’s Continuing Education Center. This includes all noncredit courses and programs, Technical and Vocational Education, and customized training for business and industry. The incumbent directs the operational, financial and planning activities for continuing education services. Promote learning opportunities for the whole college to ensure that the advancement continues.
- Develop a 5-year product portfolio plan
- Identifies areas that need review and updates, providing advice to ensure best practices to attract and retain the best talents.
- Align business processes with the College’s strategic goals
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement
- Supports the implementation of corporate succession plans in order to ensure optimum future resourcing across the college.
- Adopt strategic and tactical decisions for CEC’s business intelligence tools and applications.
- Administer the delivery of the new technical and vocational degree programs
- Conduct training reviews and identify and close all non-value added training programs, Identify and evaluate vendors / consultants and prepare contracts
- Run examination preparation courses for all the professional certificates under registered accreditation body
- Plan annual course's list and services
- Prepare risk report with action plan
- Ensure the quality of the delivery based on NQA framework quality assurance
- Obtain an Accredited Training Organizations (ATOs) license from international certification bodies
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Advancement of professional learning and entrepreneurial programs
- Responsible for regional promotion of participation and enrollment in ECT programs throughout the educational and community markets
- Direct and initiate the preparation of Capital and Operating budget for the Continuing Education Center
- Responsible for developing relationships with external constituencies
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent from an accredited institution
Post graduate education in Strategic Career Development Management preferably.
Minimum 10-12 years of broad Experience in managing education center/s.
Applications should include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae and contact information including e-mail address of two references.
EMIRATES COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY - WE PREPARE FOR FUTURE CAREERS
Apply for Director of the Continuing Education Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly