Nurse Clinic Manager
The department of Pediatrics-General seeks a Nurse Clinic Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage/work as part of a clinic team as well as work independently and to be assertive to provide optimal patient care in an ambulatory setting as well as feedback to clinic staff.
The ability to communicate in a professional manner with patients and their families, agencies, co-worker, direct reports, and providers is essential.
The ability to prioritize and organize along with the ability to navigate the electronic computer system and other software.
Nurse Clinic Manager
7H657:PEDIATRICS - GENERAL
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
No experience required.
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Requires handling of average weights or objects up to 25 pounds with some sitting, standing, or walking.
BSN RN License.
Leadership, communication, Microsoft, electronic record-keeping.
Supervision, clinic coordination, management.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you currently licensed by the state of Kentucky as a Registered Nurse (RN) or eligible to obtain license by date of hire?
- * Please choose the answer that best describes your years of paid, full-time employment experience providing medical care oversight in a pediatrics setting.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years
- * Do you have paid employment experience working in Pediatrics in a health care setting?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter