Adjunct Instructor - Human Resource Management
Centralia College is currently seeking applicants for part-time, adjunct instructor position in the Bachelor of Applied Science - Applied Management (BAS-AM) program.
The class is a hybrid course (in-class and online mix) in Human Resource Management. This course teaches students the responsibilities and role of human resource management in today's workplace material will concentrate on both regulatory and strategic responsibilities of HR. Topics include: recruitment, interviewing, compensation and current HR issues. The class meets once per week on Tuesday evenings from 7-8:50pm with a significant amount of online work.
- Master's degree in Business or related field; and
- Relevant work experience related to the course content.
- Demonstrated teaching experience;
- Demonstrated proficiency with presentation software;
- Experience using Learning Management system (Canvas)