Adjunct Instructor - Operations Management
Centralia College is currently seeking applicants for a part-time, adjunct instructor position in the Bachelor of Applied Science - Applied Management (BAS-AM) program.
The class is a hybrid course (in-class and online mix) in Operations Management. The course introduces students to key ideas and techniques used to plan, analyze, measure and improve an organization's production of goods and services. Topics include: process-system modeling, product design/quality, inputs, processes, supply-chains, inventory, and people management. The course meets once per week on Thursday evenings from 6-7:50 pm with a significant amount of online work.
- Master's degree in Business or related field; and
- Relevant work experience related to the course content.
- Demonstrated teaching experience;
- Demonstrated proficiency with presentation software;
- Experience using Learning Management system (Canvas)