Stewardship and Communications Manager
Stewardship and Communications Manager
Job Number: 81560
Job Code: 4321
Stanford Graduate School of Business
Residing in Silicon Valley, the heart of innovation, Stanford GSB has built a global reputation based on its immersive and innovative management programs. We provide students a transformative leadership experience, push the boundaries of knowledge with faculty research, and offer a portfolio of entrepreneurial and non-degree programs that deliver global impact like no other. We strive to change lives, change organizations, and change the world.
As part of the Development Marketing and Communications team within the Graduate School of Business Development department, this position reports to the Director of Development Marketing and Communications. The team is responsible for ensuring accurate, timely, and compelling recognition, stewardship, and communications for donors; and the coordination of related operational processes with the university Office of Development, GSB Finance, and other departments within the school.
The Stewardship and Communications Manager has responsibility for facilitating stewardship reporting and donor communications, and provides data maintenance and analysis to support stewardship operations and donor communications.
Your primary responsibilities include:
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent data, writing, research and editorial skills ability to synthesize information and present clear and effective materials.
- Interest in improving interrelated business processes across GSB Development, central Development Services, and other departmental partners.
- Ability to listen and respond with diplomacy and tact.
- Demonstrated project management experience managing and coordinating multiple complex projects with competing deadlines.
- Strong attention to details and the ability to quickly understand and remember details about donors and projects preferred.
- Strong customer service focus excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated sound judgment in situations requiring independent decision-making and in handling confidential and sensitive material.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and database applications.
- Familiarity with nonprofit fundraising, PostGrads, InDesign, advanced Excel, Oracle Financials, and Drupal preferred.
*Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Why Stanford is for You
Stanford's dedicated 16,000 staff come from diverse educational and career backgrounds. We are a collaborative environment that thrives on innovation and continuous improvement. At Stanford, we seek talent committed to excellence, driven to impact the future of our legacy, and improve lives on a global sphere. We provide competitive salaries, excellent health care and retirement plans, and a generous vacation policy, including additional time off during our winter closure. Our generous perks align with what matters to you:
We pride ourselves in being a culture that encourages and empowers you.
How to Apply
We invite you to apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume along with your online application.
Location: Graduate School of Business, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency