Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Business Administration (Management, Accounting and Banking..)
Emirates College of Technology, a leading higher education institution in Abu Dhabi, invites applications for the following faculty positions:
Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Business Administration (Management, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Human Resource Management, Logistics and Supply Change Management and Industrial Management).
For all positions a doctoral degree is required, and a minimum of three years’ teaching experience in higher education is expected. English is the medium of instruction for all programs.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of course material; such as handouts, presentations, workshops, case studies, and so on.
- Perform community services.
- Provide Student academic advising.
- Supervise student’s research.
- Perform academic-related administrative activities.
- Participate in enhancing business and industry interactions.
- Maximize the learning opportunities for each student.
- Provide students with a syllabus via Moodle, the College’s Learning Management System (LMS).
- Teach classes according to an approved course syllabus.
- Become thoroughly familiar with all college policies and procedures and comply with all college policies and procedures.
- Deliver various lectures, seminars, practical classes, workshops, student field excursions, and studio sessions in line with the best academic practices.
Applications should include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae and contact information including e-mail address of two references.
EMIRATES COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY - WE PREPARE FOR FUTURE CAREERS
Apply for Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Business Administration (Management, Accounting and Banking..)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly