Job Number: 81511
Thanks for your interest in the Research Administrator position. Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 693 open jobs by clicking here. Minimum Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree and one year of job-related experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to learn and stay updated about university and government policies (FAR, Cost Accounting Standards, Office of Management and Budget circulars, sponsored guidelines, etc.) to properly administer sponsored projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of terminology, such as compliance, title, sub-contractor, consultant, audit, and accounting review.
- Willingness and ability to understand and interpret university policies and procedures.
- Excellent oral, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills; demonstrated expertise in Excel and web-based tools.
- Strong accounting skills; knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Ability to complete Cardinal Curriculum I and II while in position.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently, but also to seek assistance when needed.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Certifications and Licenses:
Cardinal Curriculum I and II must be completed to remain in this position.
- Frequently sit, grasp lightly, use fine manipulation and perform desk-based computer tasks, lift, carry, push and pull objects weighing up to ten pounds.
- Occasionally stand, walk, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, write by hand and sort and file paperwork or parts.
- Rarely lift, carry, push and pull objects weighing 11-20 pounds.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
The Stanford Woods Institute is based on the main campus of Stanford University in Palo Alto, California.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, depending on experience and qualifications. To be considered, applicants will provide a cover letter and resume.
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All final candidates are subject to a background check.
Location: Dean of Research, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency