Assistant Professor in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering
Buffalo State, State University of New York, seeks candidates for the position of Assistant Professor in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering.
The Engineering Technology Department at SUNY Buffalo State seeks candidates for a tenure-track Assistant Professor teaching-track position. Applicants are expected to possess a passion for and be committed to excellence in undergraduate and graduate teaching and mentoring, and aspire to actively participate in creating an innovative and entrepreneurial culture at Buffalo. Of particular interest are candidates who can contribute, through their teaching and service, to the diversity and excellence in the academic community.
- Ph.D. in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or closely-related field.
- Full-time teaching experience in Engineering and/or Engineering Technology.
- Ability to teach applied courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels in Mechanical Systems; Green Manufacturing, Energy Materials and other fundamental Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering Technology related courses.
- Continuous record of up-to-date research demonstrated by publications and presentation experience that has produced current scholarly publications in relevant Mechanical Engineering areas.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrated record of relevant full-time industrial experiences in a responsible engineering position.
- Demonstrated record of grant funding.
- Professional Engineering License.
Qualified applicants may apply online at https://jobs.buffalostate.edu
Buffalo State is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and committed to respect for diversity and individual differences.