- Managing the security, business processes, data audits and corrections, systems updates, system configuration, and overall functionality of our ERP environments.
- Administering system security ensuring users are granted appropriate and approved access while following governance procedures and documenting changes.
- Managing the Production Tenant and numerous Sandbox environments by establishing a well-controlled systems environment by defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality in dealing with confidential data and business information and initiatives.
- Act as an internal consultant regarding system capabilities to drive the functionality of the Workday system, facilitating discussions to understand business, information, and security needs of HR, payroll, finance, Student modules, and management, and making recommendations about how the system can best meet those needs.
- Identifying, recommending and tracking opportunities for process and operational optimization.
- Supporting all Workday users by troubleshooting problems, answering questions, delegating access, creating and/or modifying reports, resetting passwords and assisting in the creation of documentation as needed.
- Managing and ensuring the implementation of semi-annual releases from Workday.
- Maintains currency of knowledge and skills related to the duties and responsibilities; including maintaining up to date information about the department and university.
- Collaborating with the Workday Community and the Area User Groups to resolve issues found within Workday and proactively remain informed about Workday enhancements.
- Assisting with the development of training plans to help end-users carry out role-based and user-based responsibilities in the system.
- Collaborating with 3rd party vendors and configuring and testing integration security between Workday and 3rd party solutions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while remaining focused on detail.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Successful candidate will fit well with the team while bringing diverse perspectives and can easily learn new skills and technologies. Candidate will be expected to demonstrate communication, problem-solving, analysis, report writing and technical skills if called for an interview.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a diverse team environment and across department boundaries to continually improve processes, products, and services with a focus on quality and customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including application/system documentation. This should also include the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experienced in delivering department and business-focused solutions based on the best interest and needs of the business.
- Major system experience in one or more of the categories of systems:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems including (Salesforce, Slate, and Raisers Edge), Document Management, Learning Management Systems (especially Moodle), door access systems, card systems, and Content Management Systems.
- History of learning new skills and technologies.
- Demonstrated success in navigating change and being flexible.
Bonus Qualifications and skills you may be asked to learn on the job:
- Prior working knowledge of Workday (Workday Pro a plus).
- Project management experience and training.
- Understanding of SQL and other related query languages.
- Programming experience.
- Database administration.
- SharePoint administration.
- Experience with data integration and mapping through application programming interface (API) and
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) Cycle tools and techniques.
- Linux administration.
- PCI compliance experience.
- Shibboleth/SAML and general experience managing Single Sign-on.
- Deep understanding of encryption, PGP, IP networking, HTTP, CGI, security certificates and SSH.
- Work is performed under usual office conditions with long periods of working at a desk and in front of a computer screen.
- Work involves deadlines, interruptions and handling multiple tasks.
- Serves as part of the Enterprise Systems team which supports a variety of services, applications, and systems of record for Furman University including Workday and Ellucian Colleague our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, CRM systems, multiple external and internal websites, various database systems, and other major applications.
- Frequent contact with constituents across the University to plan, coordinate, problem solve, present information and suggestions.
- Will be a regular part of the multi-department Workday Student implementation project team through fall of 2020.
Reports To: Director of Enterprise Systems.
Required Documents:Cover Letter
Examples of your documentation and work
Job Posting End Date (if date is blank, posting is open ended):
To apply, visit https://furman.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Furman_Careers/job/Main-Campus/ERP-Administrator_R000428
Furman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to increasing the diversity of its faculty and staff. The University aspires to create a community of people representing a multiplicity of identities including gender, race, religion, spiritual belief, sexual orientation, geographic origin, socioeconomic background, ideology, world view, and varied abilities. Domestic partners of employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency