Director of Study Abroad & Off-Campus Programs
St. Norbert College a nationally-ranked, private, Catholic, liberal arts college is seeking a Director of Study Abroad and Off-Campus Programs. This position is responsible for providing strategic oversight and management of the College’s study abroad and off-campus programs. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Developing new semester-long and short-term programs
- Overseeing pre-departure and re-entry programming
- Coordinating all student advising related to study abroad opportunities
- Developing and implementing policies related to study abroad and international programming
- Developing and implementing the budget for study abroad programs
- Maintaining existing institutional partnerships
- Developing collaborative relationships with faculty and staff connected with the College’s study abroad programs
- Supervising staff and student workers involved with study abroad programs.
- In addition, in the absence of the Associate Dean for Global Affairs, the Director is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Center for Global Engagement.
St. Norbert College, a Catholic institution rooted in the Norbertine tradition, welcomes applications from members of all backgrounds and faith traditions. The College's mission emphasizes the Norbertine vision of community and includes providing "an educational environment that fosters intellectual, spiritual and personal development." We seek those who will contribute to our mission and support our commitment to building a vibrant, diverse and spiritually engaged community. MISSION STATEMENT
The College offers an outstanding benefits package including health, dental and life insurance; retirement plan; paid time-off and tuition waiver.
Applications received by January 18 are ensured of receiving full consideration. However, applications will continue to be accepted until position is filled.
St. Norbert College is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to enhancing the diversity of our people, ideas and talents. We welcome individuals with diverse experiences, backgrounds, and skills to join our college community in our pursuit of inclusion and excellence. Applications from members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged.