Strategy and Operations Lead
Strategy and Operations Lead
Job Number: 81448
Thanks for your interest in the Strategy and Operations Lead position. Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 693 open jobs by clicking here.
- Experience in commercial technical partnership development and relationship management.
- Experience with complex technology assessment, contract negotiation, security assessment, and regulatory integration.
- Experience working with academic institutes or broader community in development of collaborative open source tools or data mgmt solutions.
- Experience putting together request for proposals
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders when discussing complex technical content.
- Background in one or more of: software engineering, information technology, DevOps, SecDevOps, system architecture, cloud computing, High Performance Computing, information security, HIPAA/Privacy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor's degree and ten years of increasingly technical work experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Deep understanding of information technology approaches, applications (which may include scientific applications), tools, and methodologies, as well as a broad background in a variety of technology platforms.
- Knowledge of architecture and interrelationships (technical and functional).
- Ability to combine information technologies to create solutions for complex problems.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and lead cross-functional teams.
- Constantly seated, perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Occasionally stand/walk, use a telephone, writing by hand, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
- Rarely lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
May work extended hours, evenings and weekends.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
Location: School of Medicine, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency