Major Gifts Associate
Major Gifts Associate
Job Number: 81456
Thanks for your interest in the Major Gifts Associate position. Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 693 open jobs by clicking here.
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree and one year of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of database systems, such as Microsoft Access and Excel
- Ability to work efficiently, juggle tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and achieve goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Outstanding communication skills and exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
*Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Why Stanford is for You
Stanford's dedicated 16,000 staff come from diverse educational and career backgrounds. We are a collaborative environment that thrives on innovation and continuous improvement. At Stanford, we seek talent committed to excellence, driven to impact the future of our legacy, and improve lives on a global sphere. We provide competitive salaries, excellent health care and retirement plans, and a generous vacation policy, including additional time off during our winter closure. Our generous perks align with what matters to you:
We pride ourselves in being a culture that encourages and empowers you.
How to Apply
We invite you to apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume along with your online application.
Location: Graduate School of Business, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency