Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering Technology
The Engineering Technology Department at Buffalo State, State University of New York, seeks candidates for the position of Assistant Professor 10 Months (tenure-track).
The Engineering Technology Department at SUNY Buffalo State invites applications from accomplished, versatile, and enthusiastic engineering practitioners for a tenure-track position at the Assistant Professor level in Electrical Engineering Technology program. This position will support development and delivery of renewable energy curriculum and strengthening relations with power and energy industry.
- Earned doctorate in Electrical Engineering or closely-related field.
- Relevant industrial experience.
- Teaching experience in electrical engineering/electrical engineering technology.
- Ability to teach courses in electric machines, power electronics, power systems, and renewable energy.
- Possess versatility to teach in multiple areas of electrical engineering technology.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information clearly and effectively in oral, written, and digital forms.
- Possess interpersonal skills to engage students from a variety of social and educational backgrounds in classroom and laboratory settings.
- Record of scholarly accomplishments including publications at peer-review journals and conference proceedings.
- Professional Engineering license.
Qualified applicants may apply online at https://jobs.buffalostate.edu
Buffalo State is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and committed to respect for diversity and individual differences.