Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Procurements And Disbursements
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
- This position is responsible for reviewing, auditing, and approving eTravel/Concur expense reports for travel credit card reconciliations and/or travel reimbursements.
- Review, audit, and approve eTravel/Concur expense reports for travel credit card reconciliations and/or travel reimbursements according to University, System, and State rules, regulations, and policies.
- Monitor all foreign travel requests for accuracy, check for visual compliance, forward Travel Request to appropriate Vice President/Provost & President for approvals, and coordinate the purchase of Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI) insurance.
- Answer phone and troubleshoot eTravel/Concur issues as needed. Act as a backup by answering department phone and greeting guests as needed. Monitor and maintain Travel email box. Cross trains to provide backup for AP Payments and Vendor Care.
- Screen Travel Credit Card applications, orders, issues, and cancels credit cards utilizing Citimanager, Financial Accounting and Management Information System (FAMIS), and Pcard vendor software. Assist cardholders with declines and raising/lowering credit limits. Monitor and maintain travel credit card files. Assist Card Services Coordinator with training and other travel related duties including web page maintenance.
- Provide backup support and assistance for P-Card Program.
- Perform other duties as necessary and/or assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Two (2) years of clerical, accounts payable or related professional experience.
- Additional education may be considered as a substitution for the minimum experience requirement.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Associates degree in Business, Accounting or closely related field, or specialized/technical training with some college coursework.
- Experience in clerical work in a University or State Purchasing department.
- Experience with eTravel/Concur, Banner, Cascade, Visual Compliance, Outlook email system, FAMIS or similar automated purchasing modules.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Purchasing-Specialist_R-015067-1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency