Lead CRM Operations Analyst
Areas of Intereset: Information Technology - Development, Architecture, Enterprise CRM
Functional Areas: Office of Information Technology
Department: Office of Information Technology Administration (OIT)
Requisition Number: 14318
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Employment Type: University Staff
Posting Close Date: 11-Dec-2018
As a Lead Operations Analyst, you will provide day-to-day CRM support and quality assurance for the CU Enterprise CRM Program. Some of our applications include academic advising and supporting student success, eCommunications – outbound email and events management, and fostering Industry Relations. In addition to serving as a key customer support lead, you will also facilitate resolution of cases that cannot be resolved by the IT Service Center or by others who provide similar support outside of OIT. You’ll also liaise with internal stakeholders and vendors outside of the organization in support of the various program applications and you will contribute to our ongoing efforts to improve the CRM Program.
Who We Are
Many organizations talk about their CRM as groundbreaking. At CU, we’re living it. We are deploying Salesforce as a multi-campus system, serving broad needs, from academic advising to alumni relations.
Our Salesforce deployment has a focus on improving student outcomes through proactive outreach and making information easily available to both students and those who advise and support them.
- If you want the intellectual excitement of consulting without the grueling travel or maniacal hours.
- If you want the satisfaction of seeing a deployment through to completion, while sleeping in your own bed at night.
- If you want to enjoy your teammates as well as your projects - day in and day out.
- If you want to make a difference for our community, our students and our society.
We’re making enterprise CRM a reality - across four campuses - one shared engagement database. We’re putting our investment where our caring is - in our constituents. You can be part of a brand new team, building the ideal of caring for our constituents in a CRM platform that creates and nurtures meaningful relationships - simply and consistently.
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) is a dynamic organization, filled with energetic staff and students who aim to serve the campus and contribute to student success while supporting the University’s academic, research and service missions. We’re located in the heart of the beautiful CU Boulder campus. See what OIT is all about by watching our This is OIT video.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- CRM (SFDC) customer service including user provisioning, SFDC and related systems administration, issue resolution, data quality management and crisis management.
- Quality assurance including functional, integration and regression testing and feature deployment management.
- Service delivery including leading customer service process design, recommending service changes and improvements to provide greater continuity and maintain service levels.
- Operations transition from point of application deployment, including knowledge management, transition planning, customer service agreements.
What You Should Know
Occasionally you'll be asked to help with trouble shooting after hours issues as part of an on-call rotation.
What We Can Offer
We offer a market-based, highly competitive salary commensurate with relevant background and experience.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.
Be Collaborative. Be Supportive. Be Boulder.
What We Require
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution. A combination of education and/or related experience may be substituted for the degree on a year-for-year basis.
- 5 years of professional experience in technical support and/or technical training, including at least one year providing technical support for a Salesforce implementation.
- 2 years of technical software testing and quality assurance responsibilities.
What You Will Need
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Diplomacy and tact.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Results-focused orientation.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Experience in customer relationship management in higher education.
- Salesforce certification.
- Direct experience supporting CRM applications and key third party applications such as Riva, Twilio, MassMailer.
- Automated testing program design and implementation.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically addresses how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications and responsibilities of the position.
You will not be asked to upload references at this time.
Please apply by December 11th for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: [email protected]
The University of Colorado is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer