Pharmacology & Neuroscience - 302700
The Translational Aging Research Program is devoted towards eliminating neurodegenerative diseases. Our team spans basic "bench-top" science, clinical research, community-based research and clinical trials. Our translational approach is intended to foster discovery and expedite those discoveries toward the benefit of those suffering from brain disease. A particular emphasis of TARP is the development of personalized (or person-focused) medicine for Alzheimer's disease.
The Institute for Translational Research at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire an Administrative Coordinator. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Complete day-to-day operational tasks for the Institute; purchasing, procurement card entry, requisitions/POs, managing confidential business records, maintaining office equipment, supply orders (wetlab and administrative), office errands, work orders.
* Maintain and enter information into multiple databases.
* Human resources; ePARs, post positions, set up interviews, manage new hire tasks (I-9, parking, training, etc).
* Travel reimbursements.
* Supply inventory, maintenance, and replenishment.
* property custodian for the institute.
* create forms and assist with creating and implementing business office SOPs to streamline and improve processes.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree and one (1) year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume with their online application.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Monday - Friday
Application Types Accepted
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?
Require a certification?
Official Job Title
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled