Academic Fieldwork Coordinator/Assistant Professor
Job Title Academic Fieldwork Coordinator/Assistant Professor
Posting Number 18190016FAC
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Faculty (Tenure-Track)
Department Applied Health Sciences
Minimum Education Requirements
- An earned master's degree in occupational therapy or an earned doctorate in Occupational Therapy. Assigned rank will be determined at point of hire.
- Graduate of a US Department of Education ( USDE ) accredited institution(s).
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
Certified by the Board of Certification as an Occupational Therapist and also certified or eligible for licensure as an occupational therapist by the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Previous higher education academic experience
- Clinical expertise in an area of concentration
- 3+ years of OT practice
- Demonstrates commitment to a community and university service
- Active participation in scholarly activity (grant-writing, research, etc.)
- Previous experience as an AFWC
Posting Date 12/07/2018
Closing Date 02/01/2019