Enrollment Management Technical Analyst
Founded in 2005, Georgia Gwinnett College (GGC) is the 31st member of the University System of Georgia. GGC is a premier 21st century liberal arts institution accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. With a current enrollment of over 12,000 students, enrollment is projected to exceed 13,000 students in 2017, including both residential and commuter students. GGC’s innovative practices, caring culture, and extremely affordable tuition are changing the game in higher education and changing the future for students at all levels, of all ages, and from all walks of life. Gwinnett County (pop. 850,000+) is home to a variety of businesses, including organizations involved in health care, education and information technology.
Enrollment Management Technical Analyst
Enrollment Management - 6510610
Enrollment Management Services
Cover Letter, Resume
The Enrollment Management Technical Analyst assists with the maintenance, function, integrity and security of the Ellucian suite of student support software, including Banner, Recruit CRM, and Degree Works. The Enrollment Management Technical Analyst will assist with upgrade management, end-user training, and integration integrity between systems.
- Plan a variety of system upgrades and coordinate testing/implementation of upgrades and related patches.
- Diagnose system issues and implement required work-arounds and/or solutions.
- Coordinate testing and implementation of new functionality/enhancements for a diverse Enrollment Management technology portfolio and Student Accounts.
- Assist programmers/developers with data mapping and connection related issues as needed.
- Develop reports, analysis, dashboards, etc., as needed to support institution initiatives, goals, and objectives using currently available tools (Argos, Toad, SQL Developer, Crystal Reports).
- Assist with maintenance of user accounts and security for a diverse Enrollment Management technology portfolio and Student Accounts.
- Prepare and deliver training to functional users as needed.
- Assist end-users with questions or issues related to all items in the Enrollment Management technology portfolio and Student Accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum and Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of three to five years experience in higher education information technology or comparable information technology related experience, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Experience with the Ellucian suite of student services software preferred (Banner, Degree Works, Recruit).
- Must have a well developed skill set that includes a working knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS, report writing systems (Argos and Crystal Reports), as well as some experience with release management and project management.
- Experience with relational databases and CRM systems.
- Must be able to effectively communicate complex ideas to various audiences.
- Must have effective task and time management skill set; ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines is critical.
- Must have demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of relational databases.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment where input from all is expected.
- Knowledge of Ellucian CRM Recruit, Banner, and Degree Works is preferred.
- Must be reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Must have a broad technical skill set, to include SQL, HTML, CSS, report writing software, etc.
Due to the volume of applications, applicants may not receive a reply from the College unless an applicant is selected for an interview. Review of applications will continue until positions are filled. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States and proof of eligibility will be contemporaneously required upon acceptance of an employment offer. Any resulting employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation and credit check if applicable to the position, as determined by Georgia Gwinnett College in its sole discretion. Georgia Gwinnett College, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or religion. Georgia is an open records state.
Position may require local travel. Ability to lift and carry desk-top computers, printers, files, and other related materials. Ability to move from one office to another office on campus. Adequate vision, hearing and manual dexterity to interact with people in person, on the phone and in writing. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.