Job Title Data Analyst
Posting Number 18190019EX
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Staff - Exempt(Monthly)
Department Institutional Effectiveness Office
Minimum Education Requirements
• Bachelor's degree.
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
• Advanced training and experience using spreadsheet and database software for data management, research via data manipulation and report design.
• Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills, logical reasoning, and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must be able to use logic and mathematics to develop and test programs and to verify the accuracy of data.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work collaboratively with faculty, administrators and staff.
• Demonstrated experience with designing and organizing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Experience with statistical analysis.
• Microsoft Excel and Access experience
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• Master's degree.
• Experience with maintaining websites and dashboards.
• Experience with data visualization.
• Experience programming with SQL .
• Experience with Banner system (or another ERP ) and report writing software.
• Experience with institutional effectiveness.
• Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and university procedures and policies related to institutional effectiveness.
Posting Date 12/06/2018
Closing Date 01/02/2019