Professor of Clinical Psychiatry and Human Behavior (Clinical X Series)
Open August 8th, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Position: Clinical X Series
The University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior is currently seeking applicants for a faculty position in the Clinical of Psychiatry and Human Behavior Series in the Assistant / Associate / full Professor ranks. Titles in this series are assigned to academically qualified individuals who are occupied full-time in the service of the University. The predominant responsibilities are teaching, clinical service, and engagement in creative activities with a heavy emphasis of teaching and/or clinical service than appointees in other professorial series.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess a M.D. degree and/or Ph.D. degree, have a valid California Medical License before the start date of employment, and prior experience in the fields of general psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry or child/adolescent psychiatry. The position available is dependent on clinical revenues or extramural funding. Salaries are based on University of California salary scales, which are dependent on academic rank and step, and commensurate with experience. An additional salary component may be added to the base salary.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should apply through UC Irvine's RECRUIT system located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04860
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 - 4 Letters of Reference
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-4 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now