Perform administrative, registration and reporting duties for the registrar and assigned functions on an independent basis. Facilitate enhanced use of technology within the office.
• Translate general reporting requests from system into data requirements, acquire data from multiple sources, and develop reports to satisfy the immediate reporting need, with some effort to anticipate future questions.
• Manage document imaging system for the office.
• Assist with the planning and execution of the May graduation commencement ceremony for both graduate and undergraduate students. Commencement duties including: diploma printing, ordering of covers, mailing diplomas, working with vendor for regalia, etc.
• Register students and make schedule changes as requested.
• Liaison for transcript vendor as well as printing of transcripts from legacy system.
• Maintains office supply inventory.
• Answers phones, distributes mail, maintain office email.
• Demonstrates a strong commitment to continuous improvement.
• Supports mission, vision and values.
• High school graduate with collegiate experience.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Accurate, reliable and punctual.
• Ability to treat students, faculty and staff with respect while being able to explain rules and requiring compliance with those rules.
• Skill in dealing effectively with a diverse student population.
• High degree of technology skill.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience with Colleague/Banner, Informer and NSCH preferred.
Elmhurst College offers more than 60 undergraduate majors, 17 graduate programs, degree-completion programs for busy adults, and the acclaimed Elmhurst Learning and Success Academy for young adults with developmental disabilities. Elmhurst College is one of the Top 10 Colleges in the Midwest, according to U.S. News & World Report; and U.S. News, Money and Forbes magazines consistently rank Elmhurst as one of the Midwest’s best values in higher education. Recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce is a critical component of the College’s mission, vision and core values. Our commitment stems from the belief that an institution of higher learning is enriched by the presence of diversity. Elmhurst College is an EO Employer. Elmhurst College prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.