User Experience Representative
Close Date: 01/06/2019
Description: The University of Illinois Foundation is the official fundraising and private gift-receiving organization of the University of Illinois. It works closely with alumni and friends, faculty and staff, corporations and foundations, as well as campus development professionals to create fundraising programs and opportunities that benefit the University.
Provides Alumni Association, Foundation, and University Advancement users within the UI System with phone and e-mail customer support relating to Advancement systems provided by the U of I Foundation. Supports administrative processes to identify, prioritize and correct system and process issues which are identified by users. Supports maintenance of departmental and Advancement Services user documentation.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 1 to 2 years of help desk or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with a ticketing system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to document processes in a clear, easy-to-understand style.
- Superior analytical abilities and ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to learn new computer applications quickly in a fast- paced environment. Experience using Personal Computers, and PC-based applications, including Microsoft Outlook.
- Advanced computer use, including experience with database applications and relational databases.
- Experience using a data querying tool.
- Knowledge of Advancement-related activities.
Competitive benefit package and compensation commensurate with experience. Comprehensive background check including but not limited to a criminal conviction and credit check will be conducted.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2019
Application Process: For full consideration for the role, all candidates must complete an online application and include a resume and cover letter. Candidates may create a profile through https://jobs.uif.uillinois.edu. For further information regarding application procedures, contact Foundation Human Resources at [email protected].
THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS FOUNDATION
IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER