Adjunct - Horticulture Technologies
May teach horticulture classes including lecture subjects and hands on lab sessions. Class subjects needed for the spring 2019 semester include: Principles of Horticulture, Maintenance of Landscape Plants, Landscape Bidding and Contracts, Advanced Turf Management, and Horticulture Soil Science.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain syllabus, assignments, exams, and online classroom content as necessary
- Plan and facilitate classroom learning
- Participate in student retention and persistence efforts
- Communicate progress in the course to students in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records of students’ attendance and progress and provide them to administration in accordance with established institutional policies and procedures
- Support the mission of the program, division, and college
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
Hiring Range:(Contingent upon available funding): 625.00 - 675.00, Salary