Information Technology Hardware Assistant Professor (Full-Time Temp. - Winter/Spring 2019)
This is a temporary faculty appointment with employment expected to start 1/2/19.
Seeking faculty versed in networking infrastructure, server technology environments, desktop operating systems, computer hardware and repair concepts and tools. The Information Technology instructor will teach a variety of lecture/laboratory courses in the Associate degree programs.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in Applied Technology or a related Information Technology field.
- Substantial, recent full-time experience in the industry and/or teaching experience in technology hardware and network troubleshooting.
- Experience with client and server operating systems technologies, roles, and network environments, including active directory
- Master's degree.
- Demonstrate understanding of and active interest in current trends and approaches in information technology fields
- Experience and commitment with working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and academic readiness
- Certifications in CompTIA A+, N+ and Security+
- Microsoft certifications (MCSE/MCSA)
- Cisco certifications; CCNA, CCNP
- Management or administration of virtualized hardware (VMWare, vSphere, Hyper-V)