Stroke Fellowship Coordinator
Stroke Fellowship Coordinator
Job Number: 81323
Stanford University is seeking a Fellowship Program Coordinator who will be under the direct supervision of the Program Director to provide administrative and operational support to the clinical fellowship program(s). Identify and resolve issues of limited scope within own work area using guidelines and standards.
- Review and evaluate applications for completeness; compile recruitment information, distribute applications, notify applicants of decisions for interview.
- Compile reports using knowledge of residency software. Enter rank order list, maintain residency matching, resident wish list.
- Maintain confidential resident/fellowship files and monitor records of resident/fellow attendance for all required educational activities, including conferences and other didactic experiences.
- Track work hours, resident activities and schedules; Maintain, update and distribute resident rotation, vacation and leave schedules in electronic systems. Verify trainees' status and activities as needed.
- Monitor and document the residency/clinical fellowship evaluation process.
- Communicate regularly with residents/fellows and faculty regarding the daily activities, such as conference and grand rounds announcements.
- Provides administrative support to Program Director including scheduling of student meetings, preparations of agenda, recording and maintain meeting minutes, and development of reports.
- Assist with planning departmental annual events including recruitment, orientation, graduation, faculty retreats, as well as various meetings and program-related events.
- Order office supplies, complete resident reimbursements and performs other duties as assigned.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Two-year college degree and one year of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating priorities.
- Agile and quick learner who can adapt easily to Stanford specific software and clinically related software.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of faculty and staff, and handle diverse workload.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and ability to adapt to changing work environment.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and other applications required.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or other subspecialties guidelines
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sitting.
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
Location: School of Medicine, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency