Health Sciences Clinical Series
Open August 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Position: Health Sciences Clinical Series
The University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior anticipates openings in the Health Sciences Clinical Series for Clinical Instructors as well as Assistant / Associate / full Professors.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess a M.D. degree and be eligible to sit for the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, however, Board certification is preferred. Applicants should have excellent clinical skills, medical knowledge, interest in teaching, and scholarly aspirations. Availability for paid holiday and weekend coverage is required. Furthermore, applicants must be eligible for a California Medical License and membership on the Medical Staff at the University of California, Irvine. The position available is dependent on clinical revenues and contract funding. Salaries are based on University of California salary scales, which are dependent on academic rank and step, and commensurate with experience. An additional salary component may be added to the base salary.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should apply through UC Irvine's RECRUIT system located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04859
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 - 4 Letters of Reference
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-4 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now