Open August 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
School of Medicine
Department of Epidemiology
Position: Specialist Series
The Department of Epidemiology at the University of California, Irvine invites applications for a full-time position in the Specialist Series.
Requirements - Applications are being sought from recent B.A./B.S., M.D., Ph.D., or M.D./Ph.D. graduates. Interdisciplinary skills and approaches are required. Positions are dependent upon extramural funding. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal is based on availability of support. Rank and compensation will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
Please log onto UC Irvine's recruitment site located at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04855
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for this position:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
Get started: press Apply Now