Building & Environmental Tech
Requisition Number S1675
Position Number 004148, 004069, 998670, 998671, & 998682
Position Classification Title Building & Environmental Tech
Functional Title Building & Environmental Tech
Position Type Staff
Create and maintain a clean, safe, inviting environment for students, living or working in Residence Halls on campus, and visitors.
Some knowledge of cleaning procedures, ability to follow instructions and to perform medium to heavy physical work; an equivalent combination of training and experience. Special certification may be required for some of these positions. Special note: this is a generalized representation of positions in this class and is not intended to identify essential functions per ADA. Examples of competencies are typical of the majority of positions, but may not be applicable to all functions.
If no applicants apply who meet the required competency level and training & experience requirements, then management may consider other applicants. Salary would be determined based on competencies, equity, budget, and market considerations.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants are required to upload a list of at least three (3) professional references that includes:
- Company Name,
- Type of reference (Professional, Supervisor, Colleague, Academic, or Personal). One (1) of those references will need to be a current or previous supervisor.
- Email Address
- Contact Phone Number
Recruitment Range $31,200
Org #-Department Housing and Residence Life - 44502
Work Hours of Position Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Job Family Institutional Services
Competency Level Contributing
Open Date 12/01/2018
Close Date 12/19/2018
Job Close Date
Salary Grade Equivalency 50
Number of Months per Year 12
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please indicate how you learned of the vacant position for which you are applying:
- UNCGjobsearch Website
- Piedmont Triad Area Newspaper
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Other professional journal / website
- UNC School System Job Board
- Personal Networking
- If you selected "Other", please provide the name of the resource here.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship?
To learn more or to apply for this position please visit our UNCGjobsearch website at https://jobsearch.uncg.edu