Building and Environmental Supervisor
Requisition Number S1678
Position Number 998681
Position Classification Title Building & Environmental Sup
Functional Title Building and Environmental Supervisor
Position Type Staff
To provide leadership and supervision of staff in maintaining a clean, safe and inviting environment for students, staff and visitors, living or working in residence halls on campus and all visitors.
High school diploma or equivalency and one year of experience in the area of assignment; or equivalent combination of training and experience. Some positions may require certification or eligibility for certification.
Department prefers previous experience in Building & Environmental Supervision as well as experience working at a higher education institution.
If no applicants apply who meet the required competency level and training & experience requirements, then management may consider other applicants. Salary would be determined based on competencies, equity, budget, and market considerations.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants are required to upload a list of at least three (3) professional references that includes:
- Company Name,
- Type of reference (Professional, Supervisor, Colleague, Academic, or Personal). One (1) of those references will need to be a current or previous supervisor.
- Email Address
- Contact Phone Number
Recruitment Range $36,400 - $40,433
Org #-Department Housing and Residence Life - 44502
Work Hours of Position 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday
Job Family Institutional Services
Competency Level Journey
Open Date 12/01/2018
Close Date 12/18/2018
Job Close Date
Salary Grade Equivalency 58
Number of Months per Year 12
- List of References
- Cover Letter
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do have five (5) or more years of housekeeping experience?
- * Please indicate how you learned of the vacant position for which you are applying:
- UNCGjobsearch Website
- Piedmont Triad Area Newspaper
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Other professional journal / website
- UNC School System Job Board
- Personal Networking
- If you selected "Other", please provide the name of the resource here.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship?
To learn more or to apply for this position please visit our UNCGjobsearch website at https://jobsearch.uncg.edu