Recruitment Communications Coordinator
University of Colorado Denver l Anschutz Medical Campus
Job Title: Recruitment Communications Coordinator
Position #3185 - Requisition #15257
* Applications are accepted electronically ONLY at www.cu.edu/cu-careers *
A national leader in health care and life sciences, CU Anschutz is the only comprehensive academic health sciences center in Colorado and the largest in the Rocky Mountain region. Located in Aurora, Colo., it is one of the newest education, research and patient care facilities in the world. With six schools and colleges, CU Anschutz trains the health sciences workforce of the future by blending education, research and clinical care all in one place. This strategic collaboration among diverse health care fields allows knowledge to travel directly from the research bench to the patient's bedside.
The Graduate School has an opening for a full-time University Staff (unclassified) Recruitment Communications Coordinator position.
This position acts as liaison and between the admissions and recruitment staff and support both admission and recruitment initiatives.
Admissions responsibilities include: develop and implement Slate application communications, and provide Slate training and support services for programs, schools, and colleges.
Recruitment responsibilities include: Manage CRM system and maintain each program's automated messaging. Build out recruitment capabilities in Slate. Attend local and national recruitment events to inform prospective graduate students about CU Denver | Anschutz graduate and professional programs. Represent the graduate school at university communications meetings. Develop Graduate School marketing strategies, marketing materials, and advertisements.
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business need. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
- A bachelor's degree in psychology, business, public administration, computer science, educational technology, social science, liberal arts, communications, accounting, finance, library science, or a directly related field from an accredited institution
- 2 years of professional level experience in CRM and higher education application systems
Conditions of Employment:
- Willing and able to travel within and outside of Colorado for recruitment events and training
- Possess a current and valid driver's license
- Willing and able to lift at least 20 pounds on a regular basis
- PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will be responsible for travel expenses related to the interview process and any relocation expenses, if applicable.
- At least 2 years of experience in Slate application system
- Significant experience with social media platforms, especially Facebook and Twitter
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Affinity Designer
- Ability to effectively analyze data gathered from recruitment applications and software, such as social media and CRM analytics, to assess recruitment strategy effectivity
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the institution
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Demonstrated commitment and leadership ability to advance diversity and inclusion
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer software applications and software programming
- Familiarity with SQL and principles of relational databases
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to solve problems
- The hiring salary has been established as $45,000. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience.
- This position is not eligible for overtime compensation
- Funding has been secured to support this position for two years. At present, there are no funds committed to this position beyond this two year commitment.
- Your total compensation goes beyond the number on your paycheck. The University of Colorado provides generous leave, health plans and retirement contributions that add to your bottom line.
- Benefits: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/benefits.
- Total Compensation Calculator: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/total-compensation
- Please click here for information on disability accommodations: http://www.ucdenver.edu/about/departments/HR/jobs/Pages/JobsatCUDenver.aspx
- The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
- The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
Special Instructions to Applicants:To apply, please visit: http://www.cu.edu/cu-careers and attach: 1. A letter of application which specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications 2. A current CV/resume 3. List of three to five professional references (we will notify you prior to contacting both on and off-list references) 4. Optional: samples of work demonstrating creativity, design, or layout capabilities. Questions should be directed to: Krystal Fox; [email protected]
Application Materials Required:Cover Letter, Resume/CV, List of References, Additional Attachments - Refer to Application Materials Instructions Below
Application Materials Instructions:Application Deadline: Applications are accepted electronically ONLY at www.cu.edu/cu-careers. Review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until the position is filled.
Job Category: Academic Services
Primary Location: Aurora
Department: H0001 -- Anschutz Medical Campus - 20542 - GS-Administration
Posting Date: Nov 30, 2018
Closing Date: Ongoing
Posting Contact Name: Krystal Fox
Posting Contact Email: [email protected]
Position Number: 00003185