Health Sciences Clinical Series
Open August 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
Department of Plastic Surgery
Position: Health Sciences Clinical Series
The University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine, Department of Plastic Surgery anticipates openings for physicians. These openings will be for Clinical Instructors as well as Assistant / Associate / full Professor level in the Health Sciences Clinical Series.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess an M.D. or M.D./Ph.D., board certification or board eligibility in specialty, and a California Medical License are required. Academic rank and salary will be commensurate with training, qualifications, and experience. Strong interest and demonstrated abilities in delivering patient care in an academic clinical setting, teaching residents and medical students, and providing service to the university are required. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should apply through UC Irvine's RECRUIT system located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04864
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 - 4 Letters of Reference
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-4 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now