Recruiter, The Philadelphia Center
Albion College invites applications for the position of recruiter for the Philadelphia Center, an urban experiential learning program in the heart of Philadelphia. This position is essential to supporting the mission and enrollment goals of the Center and to ensuring the current and future academic quality and fiscal health of the Center. The recruiter is responsible for representing The Philadelphia Center to colleges in the Great Lakes Colleges Association (GLCA) and other colleges affiliated with the Center. Other duties include the planning and implementation of recruitment activities, assisting with marketing, cultivating and connecting with new partners at liberal arts colleges, and related duties. This position includes overnight, evening and weekend work with significant travel by car, plane, or train as necessary. The recruiter may be based at Albion College or in Philadelphia.
This position is eligible for full benefits including health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, tuition remission, and campus amenities including free on-site fitness facility, free parking, and access to campus events/performances.
FLSA Classification: Salaried / Exempt / Administrative
Duration: 12 months per year
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Education and/or experience within a residential liberal arts college environment preferred
- Prior admission experience preferred, however comparable experience in sales, marketing, and/or education will be considered
- Must be comfortable speaking to audiences of students and faculty
- Must be highly organized and self-directed and capable of learning and working with databases, email, spreadsheets, and other basic office software and functions
- Experience with social media marketing a plus
- Must have a valid, or be eligible to obtain, a Michigan driver’s license and clearing initial and periodic driving record checks
Using the “Apply Now” button, interested candidates should submit an online application, cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references through Interfolio at: https://apply.interfolio.com/58268. Questions about the position or search should be directed to John Woell ([email protected]), Associate Vice President. Information regarding the Philadelphia Center is available at tpc.edu. To be ensured fullest consideration, applications should be received by December 14, 2019.