Admissions Processing Assistant - Part Time Year Round
The purpose of this job is to assist with prospective student communications, data processing, and application material processing for the Graduate and Undergraduate Admissions Offices. This hourly position is year round 29 hours/week. This position requires significant data entry, and working with document processing workflow. The person needs to deal with the stress of a busy office with professionalism, accuracy, confidentiality and possess a strong commitment to teamwork. The job requires understanding the importance of confidential and time sensitive communication, multi-tasking skills, good judgment and initiative.• Data entry, data maintenance and data validation in university data systems. Attention to detail and accuracy are required.
• Assist with processing prospective student inquiries, and application documents including application forms, transcripts, letters of recommendation, test scores, application fees, etc.
• Organize and maintain file folders for applicants and continue follow up to complete files for Admissions review.
• Producing written and email communication to groups of applicants using MS Word and/or email systems and phone to contact applicants.
• Work collaboratively with other staff and departments on ad hoc projects related to enrollment processes and/or recruitment activities.
• Communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively, both orally and in writing, with the other staff, professional and support staff, students, parents and the general Husson community, strictly adhering to FERPA regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Education: Minimum of an A.S. degree or equivalent work experience
preferred. High school diploma and demonstrated office administrative experience required.
Experience: 2-3 years in related field