Staff Support Associate II
By reconciling dental premium deductions in-house, we increase the accuracy and timeliness of payments to the dental companies and have the ability to timely correct those deductions.
Responsibilities include the reconciling of Dental Insurance premiums to funds collected from employees and maintaining the database of outstanding adjustments. Duties also include mail and journal voucher distribution as well as filing and maintaining the file room while adhering to the University records retention policy.
Staff Support Associate II
3A990:Benefits Financial Accounting
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Sitting and standing for long periods of time; and lifting, pushing, or pulling of objects up to 25 lbs.; performing repetitive motion tasks.
Monday - Friday; 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (37.5 hours/week).
MS Windows, Excel, Word, Calculator, SAP/HR, Business Accounting
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How many years of experience do you have with account reconciliation?
- More than 0, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 4 years
- More than 4 years, up through 6 years
- More than 6 years
- * Do you have experience with filing and/or document management?
- * How many years of experience do you have working with SAP HR/Payroll?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter