Assistant Adjunct Professor
Open November 29th, 2018 through December 29th, 2018
The Division of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology in the Department of Family Medicine at the UC Irvine School of Medicine is seeking applicants for an Assistant Adjunct Professor.
The Assistant Adjunct Professor will perform teaching, research and/or creative work, and provide university and public service. The incumbent will be expected to develop learning objectives and curriculum material related to the GWEP Core and Opioid research projects and assist the Director of Curriculum in developing a training seminar for the Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residency program and for 3rd and 4th year medical students.
Applicants must possess a Ph.D. degree or equivalent to apply. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in curriculum development.
Each application must contain a curriculum vitae and the contact information of three references. Interested candidates should apply through UC Irvine's RECRUIT system located at:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Orange, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now