Administrative Support Specialist
Requisition Number S1676
Position Number 998652
Position Classification Title Adminstrative Support Spec
Functional Title Administrative Support Specialist
Position Type Staff
The primary purpose of this position is to provide operational support to the Business Officer and the Bryan School. Position's primary tasks pertain to routine operations related to financial and personnel management.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENCY AND ONE YEAR OF RELATED OFFICE EXPERIENCE; OR EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE.
The following education and experience will be considered favorably:
- Bachelor's Degree OR an Associate Degree with equivalent years of related, professional experience
- Experience with computer applications including Banner, Excel, QuickBooks, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Prior financial experience within higher education or other North Carolina state institutions.
If no applicants apply who meet the required competency level and training & experience requirements, then management may consider other applicants. Salary would be determined based on competencies, equity, budget, and market considerations.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants are required to upload a list of at least three (3) professional references that includes:
- Company Name,
- Type of reference (Professional, Supervisor, Colleague, Academic, or Personal). One (1) of those references will need to be a current or previous supervisor.
- Email Address
- Contact Phone Number
Recruitment Range 33,800- 37,850
Org #-Department Dean's Office - Bryan School of B&E - 11801
Work Hours of Position 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday
Job Family Administrative & Managerial
Competency Level Journey
Open Date 11/29/2018
Close Date 12/14/2018
Job Close Date
Salary Grade Equivalency 61
Number of Months per Year 12
- Cover Letter
- List of References
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Do you have experience with BANNER Finance?
- Do you have experience working with higher education institutions or other state or federal governmental agencies?
To learn more or to apply for this position please visit our UNCGjobsearch website at https://jobsearch.uncg.edu