Adjunct Emergency Responder Administration
Part-time faculty teach under the direction of the Department Head of Emergency Responder Administration in a variety of public safety related courses. Part-time faculty are non-tenure, serve single term assignments with no guarantee of future assignments.
Essential Job Functions
1. Teaches public safety related course(s) as assigned by the Department Head.
2. Exhibits innovative and adaptive instructional methods.
3. Assists in the design and revision of courses and curricula.
4. Complies with all laws, regulations, rules, and policies governing education, accreditation, and assessment.
5. Maintains course and student records per laws, regulations, rules, and campus/program policies.
6. Participates in staff development thorough format course work, seminars, workshops, professional organizations, or professional literary material as required.
7. Attends college-wide, division and department/program meetings as required.
9. Completes all mandatory training and participates in a minimum of two professional development opportunities each year.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position
Hiring Range:(Contingent upon available funding): 625.00 - 625.00, Salary