Radiology_Breast Imaging fellow/instructor
Job location: Miami, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2017-08-16
The University of Miami (UM) is considered among the top tier institutions of higher education in the U.S. for its academic excellence, superior medical care, and cutting-edge research. At the U, we are committed to attracting a talented workforce to support our common purpose of transforming lives through teaching, research, and service. Through our values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity and Teamwork (DIRECCT) we strive to create an environment where everyone contributes in making UM a great place to work. We are one of the largest private employers in Miami-Dade County; home to more than 13,400 faculty and staff from all over the world.
- Interpret breast imaging studies and perform interventional breast procedures.
- Supervise performance of technical personnel.
- Exercise quality assurance as related to the practice of general radiology and breast imaging and MQSA.
- Provide breast imaging consultation and participate in breast tumor board as requested.
- Provide emergency patient care as required in the setting of a breast imaging practice.
- Assume administrative responsibilities related to the practice of mammography.
- Participate in teaching activities related to radiology in breast imaging as required in:
- Diagnostic Radiology residency training programs
- Medical student education program
- Technological radiology educational programs
- Continuing medical education programs
- Optional involvement in on-call general radiology schedule.
- Serve on Departmental committees as requested by the Chair of Radiology
Please send your C.V. and letters of reference to UM Career Site at:
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.